Hours: Full Time/Permanent
Salary: Competitive (DOE)
Due to our continued success, we are looking for a talented Interior Designer to join our team of experienced Architects, Technicians and Designers.
What we do:
We have built up considerable expertise in the residential sector, with many apartment and housing projects now successfully completed. The scope of work in the residential sector ranges from affordable to luxury developments. Commercial projects including hotels,restaurants, offices, retail parks, warehousing, educational, community and health facilities also feature within the practice profile. The practice is also recognised nationally for its portfolio of major leisure facilities around the UK.
Your role will involve:
- Working on a variety of refurbishment and new build projects within both commercial and residential schemes
- Contributing to all project phases, from concept design, tender to construction
- Produce presentations, including 3D renderings and material boards for client presentations
- Produce tender and construction documentation, including plans, sections, elevations, details and specifications
- Liaise with contractors, fabricators and suppliers, ensuring your design is delivered to maximum effect
The Ideal Candidate:
- A minimum of 3-5 years post-graduate experience within a design studio or architectural practice
- Working knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD, Photoshop and/or CorelDraw graphics site, Sketchup and Rendering software, and Microsoft Office
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to assemble mood and finishes boards
- Experience in interior design concepts, including product research, sourcing of finishes, furniture and fixtures
- Excellent design and spatial planning skills, with experience of technical design detailing and specifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, must be confident liaising with clients, consultants, suppliers and colleagues
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to manage your time and productivity effectively
- The ability to interpret briefs, work to deadlines and be adaptable whilst working to strict deadlines/budgets
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV, portfolio of work and Covering Letter to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.