Hours: Full Time/Permanent
Salary: £35k+(dependent on experience)
Burke Rickhards are an award-winning Architectural Practice located in central Plymouth,specialising in the design of Leisure, Residential and Commercial projects. The practice is currently working on a number of prestigious projects across the UK, in addition to working in various other development sectors.
Due to our continued success, we are looking to for a Senior Architectural Technologist to join our team of experienced Architects, Technicians and Designers.
What we do:
We have built up considerable expertise in the residential sector, with many apartments and housing projects now successfully completed. The scope of work in the residential sector ranges from affordable to luxury developments. Commercial projects including hotels,restaurants, offices, retail parks, warehousing, educational, community and health facilities also feature within the practice profile.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Due to our commitment to delivering projects to BIM level 2, a detailed knowledge and technical understanding of Building Information Modelling would be highly advantageous
- Burke Rickhards uses Revit AC for all projects at detailed design stage, so technical experience in this software is essential
- A thorough knowledge of UK Building Regulations is essential (to include all stages of the RIBA plan of works)
- It is preferable that the candidate has experience of working on large £5-10 million projects in the Leisure and Residential sectors
- Extensive on site job running experience is preferable
- A minimum of 5 years experience working in an Architectural Practice
Your role will involve:
- Leading your team and running complex, large scale projects
- Running multiple projects at once with the ability to delegate effectively
- Clearly communicating with everyone involved one ach project
- Providing regular updates to management and clients
- Working to strict deadlines whilst keeping in profit
- Occasional travel to project sites around the UK
We are looking for a passionate and self-motivated individual to join us, and in return we offer the opportunity for you to develop and enhance your skills as part of our inspired team of diverse and innovative professionals.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV, portfolio of work and covering letter to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.